Skip to Content

More Info →All Saints Church

This All Saints Church was built in 1914 on the site of two previous Anglican churches. The first church was built in 1875, and was replaced by a larger building, incorporating the original church, in 1882. In 1910 the second church was moved back on the site to make way for the present brick church, designed by C T Natusch and Sons.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2010BD_IMCA-DigitalMaster_004457
Title
All Saints Church
Relation
Local History Week 2010 Photograph Collection
Held In
IMCA Digital Archive

Related items

All Saints Church
All Saints Church
All Saints Church tower
Salvation Army Citadel, Broadway
All Saints Church, 1964
All Saints Church, Church Street
Salvation Army Hall, Princess Street
Chapel, former Foxton Convent
Chapel, former Foxton Convent
All Saints Church, The Square
Wesley Methodist Church, Broadway
Grand Hotel's former turret, The Square

Creation

Created By
Place
338 Church Street, Palmerston North
Date
November 3, 2010

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags
all saints church,
church windows,
churches,
steeple,

Report a problem

Related items

All Saints Church
All Saints Church
All Saints Church tower
Salvation Army Citadel, Broadway
All Saints Church, 1964
All Saints Church, Church Street
Salvation Army Hall, Princess Street
Chapel, former Foxton Convent
Chapel, former Foxton Convent
All Saints Church, The Square
Wesley Methodist Church, Broadway
Grand Hotel's former turret, The Square

User comments