A view of St Peters Church, Ruahine Street. St Peter's Anglican Church was completed in 1961 and consecrated 27 October 1966 by the Right Reverend H W Baines, Bishop of Wellington. The first Anglican service on the site was in a wooden church 4 July 1902.
- Created By
- Maurice Thompson
- Ruahine Street, Palmerston North
- February 14, 1965
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library
- Community Tags