This school was opened on 18 June, 1928 with a roll of 19 pupils. Mr E Farrant was the teacher. The land on which the school was built was donated by Mr Hugh Akers. The original one room was added to in 1930, 1953 and 1961. The school is still in existence today . The bus service (pictured here) began in 1936.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- The First School Bus at Opiki
- Held In