This postcard shows the front of Palmerston North Boys' High School in Featherston Street in the 1930s. The school opened in 1902. The original school burnt down in 1910 and was replaced by a brick structure in 1911. The school was co-educational until 1920 when the female pupils moved to Palmerston North Girls' High School.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Palmerston North Boys’ High School
- Held In