The house at 192 Broadway Avenue was built by W H Cook, one of the two Cook brothers who opened a saw milling operation during the late 19th Century. William Cook died on the 9 November, 1937. The house was occupied by various members of the family until 1970. At this time surrounding grounds were bulldozed to make way for offices and shops, and by 1998 the house was the legal offices of Wadham Goodman, Barristers and Solicitors.
- Created By
- Ian Matheson
- 192 Broadway Avenue, Palmerston North
- June 21, 1998
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library
- Community Tags