At this time, the women's wear departments were housed in the recently constructed building next to the Union Bank of Australasia, on The Square. The C M Ross store began in The Square in 1883, and grew into one of the foremost department stores in Palmerston North.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Hosiery department of C M Ross Co. Ltd
- Held In