The Sir Geoffrey Peren Building (named for the first principal of Massey Agricultural College, previously known as the Old Main Building) was designed by Roy A. Lippincott in the Spanish Mission / Mission Revival style. It was built by Fletcher Construction, with its foundation stone laid in 1929 and opening in 1931. As the main building of Massey Agricultural College it housed lecture rooms, teaching and research laboratories, a library, assembly hall, students' common room and staff studies. It is now used for offices, teaching and research.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Sir Geoffrey Peren Building, Massey University Palmerston North Campus
- Held In