Long-service medals being presented to Captains Morrison, Smith, Batchelor and G.M.S. Reid at the Mounted Rifles camp held in the Showgrounds. The 6th (Manawatu) Mounted Rifles was formed on March 17, 1911. They were mobilised during the Great War as a squadron of the Wellington Mounted Rifle Regiment.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Medal presentation to members of the 6th Mounted Rifles
- Held In