The Manawatu Scottish Association building is situated in Berryman's Lane off Princess Street, between Main Street East and Broadway Avenue. It was formerly the Orderly Room and ordnance Store of the Manawatu Mounted Rifles, designed by the architect, E V West and opened 30 July 1908. The ring shows the location of the foundation stone. Also see close up of foundation stone at 2009N_A57_WAR_2211.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Former Manawatu Mounted Rifles Orderly Room, Berryman's Lane
- Held In