This photograph shows the main building of Palmerston North Girls' High School in 1920 after vacating the old Boys' High School building in 1919. The tower in the centre of the photograph was removed in the 1930s and the rest of the building remained unchanged until around 1977 when it was demolished. THe new building on this site was opened in 1980.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Palmerston North Girls' High School
- Held In