The All Saints Children's Home was established in 1906 to provide a home for children who were orphaned, destitute or otherwise unable to be cared for within their families. The home in Ada Street was the first and operated until 1931 when a new home in Pascal Street was built. Later homes operated in Ngaio Street, then Park Road. Miss Foley, Matron, (back, 2nd from right) with children. Identified are, from left: Alice Thomson (4th, very back); Ruby Thomson (6th, very back); Alma Thomson (7th). Photograph also includes Charles Thomson. The Thomson family were from Eltham.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Children of the All Saints Children's Home, Ada Street
- Held In
- Community Archives