Basketball is now called netball. The Palmerston North Technical High School was opened in September 1909 on what is now Princess Street, Palmerston North. In 1956 the school moved to the Rangitikei Street site and became known as Queen Elizabeth Technical College. The original building and site is now used by the Universal College of Learning [UCOL].
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Palmerston North Technical High School 'D' Basketball Team
- Held In