College Street School was established in 1893 to cater for the growth of the borough between the old railway and river. George Grant was its first headmaster. College Street School was established in 1893 on the west side of College Street, opposite the present buildings (2015). The original building was demolished in 1937.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- College Street School, Palmerston North
- Held In