Skip to Content

More Info →Pupils and teacher, Palmerston North Technical High School

The Palmerston North Technical High School was opened in September 1909 on what is now Princess Street, Palmerston North. In 1956 the school moved to the Rangitikei Street site and became known as Queen Elizabeth Technical College. The original building and site is now used by the Universal College of Learning [UCOL].

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2011G_ELMAR-2-B5_005169
Title
Pupils and teacher, Palmerston North Technical High School
Relation
CA: Elmar Negative Collection
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Pupils of 1897 - 1908, Central School Reunion
Pupils and teachers
Junior School pupils
Former pupils, Central School Reunion
Pupils, Palmerston North Intermediate School
PNGHS Prefects
Pupils, College Street School
Pupils of 1927 - 1936, Central School Reunion
Pupils and teacher, Palmerston North Technical High School
Middle School pupils
Makomako School Jubilee Group
Makomako School Jubilee Group

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
1948

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North Libraries and Community Services

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Pupils of 1897 - 1908, Central School Reunion
Pupils and teachers
Junior School pupils
Former pupils, Central School Reunion
Pupils, Palmerston North Intermediate School
PNGHS Prefects
Pupils, College Street School
Pupils of 1927 - 1936, Central School Reunion
Pupils and teacher, Palmerston North Technical High School
Middle School pupils
Makomako School Jubilee Group
Makomako School Jubilee Group

User comments