At this time the Manachester department was situated in the original 'The Bon Marche' building in the Square. The C M Ross store began in The Square in 1883, and grew into one of the foremost department stores in Palmerston North.From left: A Cleland; S McDonald, Head of Departmentt; J Hunt; Unknown.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Manchester department of the C M Ross Co. Ltd
- Held In