Kairanga Primary School pupils and teachers lined up outside the Kairanga School, which was remodelled in 1910. The Kairanga School was established in 1888, and from 1897 to c1924, also served as the Post Office for the area. The Head Teacher, Mr Donald Martin (who also served as Post Master) is seated on the far right. Miss Seator is the teacher on the far left of the front row. Thirda row from front, far left (behind teacher), wearing white yoke is Margaret Mildon. Second row from front - third girl in is Norah Kearns.