Central School was built in 1921 in Featherston Street to replace Campbell Street School. The second storey of this building was removed after the Napier earthquake raised doubts as to the structural soundness of the building, in 1931. The modified building remained in use until 1974, when it was demolished.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Pupils outside main school building of Central School
- Held In