the women's departments were on the first floor of the new C M Ross store, built 1927-1928, on The Square. The network of pipes along the ceiling were used to transport (using compressed air) small containers holding the sales docket and clients’ money to a central cashier on the third floor.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Interior of C M Ross Co department store
- Held In