Skip to Content

More Info →Lethenty Historic House, Bulls

Lethenty was constructed circa 1915 at 23-25 Daniell Street, Bulls, Manawatu, to replace an 1874 house built for (Sir) James Glenny Wilson, which had been destroyed by fire. The architects were Thomas H James and William T Higgins. Lentheny is a Category 2 Historic Place.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2010P_IMCA-DigitalMaster_3714
Title
Lethenty Historic House, Bulls
Relation
Coolstore
Format
Colour print
Held In
IMCA Digital Archive
License
cc-by

Creation

Created By
Place
23-25 Daniell Street, Bulls
Date
December 13, 2004

Object rights

Credit Line
Ian Matheson City Archives

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

User comments