In 1952 Palmerston North celebrated 75 years since being proclaimed a Borough. Heading the procession down Cuba Street is four marching drum “Majorettes”. Directly behind them is the Scottish Society Pope Band, followed in turn by a group of marching girls from the districts of Levin, Otaki, Feilding, Marton and Bulls as well as Palmerston North.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Pipe Band and Marching Girls, Palmerston North 75th jubilee
- Held In