A Plant Chemistry Laboratory was formed as part of DSIR in 1938. It became part of the Grasslands Division in Palmerston North in 1951 and the Plant Chemistry Division in 1956. The DSIR was situated on the flats beside the Manawatu River, at Massey Agricultural College, Palmerston North.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Department of Scientific and Industrial Research Station, Palmerston North
- Held In