Basketball is now called netball to save confusion with (indoor) basketball. The Palmerston North Technical High School was opened in September 1909 on what is now Princess Street, Palmerston North. In 1956 the school moved to the Rangitikei Street site and became known as Queen Elizabeth Technical College. The original building and site is now used by the Universal College of Learning [UCOL].
- Created By
- Elmar Studios, 459 Main Street, Palmerston North
- Princess Street, Palmerston North
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library
- Community Tags