The Main Street Railway Station served Palmerston North from 1890 - 1963. On the right can be seen the three storey building Railway Hotel. The first Railway Hotel was built on this site in 1892, and was replaced by this building in 1904-1905. After a restoration in the 1990s it became known as The Old Railway Hotel, but is now known as The New Railway Hotel .
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Palmerston North Railway Station from the Grand Hotel
- Held In
- IMCA Digital Archive