Skip to Content

This photograph shows past teachers of Woodlands Road School.Woodlands Road school opened on 11 August 1891 with a roll of 26 pupils. The school existed for seventy seven years, finally closing on 14 December 1967. Woodlands Road School was located on the outskirts of Woodville and the building is now used as a community hall [2012].

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2012G_ELMAR-4_006380
Title
Woodlands Road School - Ex-Teachers
Held In
Coolstore
Relation
CA: Elmar Negative Collection. Notebook 1: F703
Date
1940s

Related items

Man on Golf Course
NZBA Group
Waitohi School reunion
Mangahao School Jubilee organising committee, Pahiatua
Unidentified Couple
Andrews Collection: Bob in The Square
Mrs Ethel Russell of "Whare Rata", Fitzherbert West
The Perrin Family of Palmerston North
Mrs R S Abraham
Turitea Dam, Opening Day Picnic
2nd Turitea Dam Opening Day
Andrews Collection: Nancy Williams

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North

Object rights

Taxonomy

Tags
education,
elmar studios,
fashion,
hat,
photographs,
Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Man on Golf Course
NZBA Group
Waitohi School reunion
Mangahao School Jubilee organising committee, Pahiatua
Unidentified Couple
Andrews Collection: Bob in The Square
Mrs Ethel Russell of "Whare Rata", Fitzherbert West
The Perrin Family of Palmerston North
Mrs R S Abraham
Turitea Dam, Opening Day Picnic
2nd Turitea Dam Opening Day
Andrews Collection: Nancy Williams