A group of nine students pose with tennis rackets. The Palmerston North Technical High School was opened in September 1909 on what is now Princess Street, Palmerston North. In 1956 the school moved to the Rangitikei Street site and became known as Queen Elizabeth Technical College. The original building and site is now used by the Universal College of Learning [UCOL]. This negative comes from the Elmar Collection - a large series of semi-identified and unidentified images from the 1930s-1970s.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Tennis Team, Palmerston North Technical High School
- B&W negative
- Held In