George Grant, headmaster (standing far right); Nils Friberg, first assistant (standing far left); Miss Maude Felicity Meads (seated 3rd from left). The other teachers probably include Edith Innes, Nellie Innes and Miss Govan. College Street School was established in 1893 on the west side of College Street, opposite the present buildings (2015). Staff identified by Margaret Weir of Palmerston North).
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Staff of College Street School
- Held In