Terrace End Cemetery came into use in Palmerston North in 1875. It was superseded by the Kelvin Grove Cemetery in 1927. It is divided into denominational divisions and 'public reserves' for stillborn babies and the poor. The total number of recorded burials is about 10,000.
- Created By
- Lesley Courtney - Palmerston North City Council
- Napier Road, Palmerston North
- October 5, 2011
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library
- Community Tags