Skip to Content

More Info →St Peters Anglican Church Choir

The first St Peters Anglican Church was built on Ruahine Street, opposite the Broadway Avenue intersection inn 1902. Choristers, from left.Back Row: Porteous; Unknown; Gladys Hudges. Third Row: Charlie Kuhtze; Rhoda Sollitt; Mrs. Porteous; Unknown; Mrs. Moore; Eda Koehler; Unknown; Unknown.Second Row; Unknown; Unknown; Unknown; Unknown; (some are the Misses Linton); Stanton (?); Mrs. Mansford; Dury; Unknown.Front Row; Unknown; Unknown; Unknown; Unknown; Mr. Ali Mansford; Max Kuhtze; Unknown;.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2010N_C44_3302
Title
St Peters Anglican Church Choir
Relation
Public Photograph Collection C 44
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

St Peters Anglican Church Choir
Beats and Brushes 2017
Beats and Brushes 2017
Beats and Brushes 2017
Safe As Mural
Beats Blossoms and Brushes Event
Beats and Brushes 2017
Mural on Civic Administration Building, 2017
Mural on Civic Administration Building, 2017
Beats and Brushes 2017
Beats and Brushes 2017
Beats and Brushes 2017

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
circa 1910

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags
arts,
music,
vocal music,

Report a problem

Related items

St Peters Anglican Church Choir
Beats and Brushes 2017
Beats and Brushes 2017
Beats and Brushes 2017
Safe As Mural
Beats Blossoms and Brushes Event
Beats and Brushes 2017
Mural on Civic Administration Building, 2017
Mural on Civic Administration Building, 2017
Beats and Brushes 2017
Beats and Brushes 2017
Beats and Brushes 2017

User comments