The Majestic Hotel was constructed by Trevor Bros and opened in 1930. At the time of this photograph a new restaurant and lounge bar were opened on the first floor of the hotel, called the Britannia Restaurant and Family Lounge Bar. At the time Mike and Elizabeth Palmer were Managers of the Majestic Hotel. The Majestic Hotel closed in 1990 and was demolished to make way for K Mart.
- Created By
- Fitzherbert Avenue, Palmerston North
- circa 1990
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library
- Community Tags