Collinson and Cunninghame was located on the corner of Broadway and The Square. This company was established in 1904 by a pair of drapers Leo Collinson and John Cunninghame. The Company traded successfully as Collinson and Cunninghame until it was sold to the Farmers trading Company in 1983.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Collinson and Cunninghame, Broadway Avenue
- Colour print
- Held In