In February 1910, an approach was made to the Education Department for a grant to establish a school at West End. It was opened 1 July 1913. Structures including a hall, swimming pool (shown here) and so on were added over the years. The first headmaster was A O Buchler.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- West End School Swimming Baths
- Held In