This photograph was taken in the McGiffert Street depot of Child Brothers. Child Brothers Ltd, Carriers and Fuel Merchants, was established in 1919 by Edward G Child and his sons, W J Child & E W H Child. They opened the metal crushing depot and plant at the end of Albert Street near the Manawatu River c1927. The business later became known as Child Metal Ltd.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Child Brothers Ltd vehicle fleet
- Held In