This piece of equipment appears to be a portable well digger. Richardson Drilling Co Ltd was founded in 1925 by Thomas Harold Richardson, as a water well contractor. The business was originally located at 37 Ferguson Street, which was renumbered over the years to 101 Ferguson Street, then 91 Ferguson Street, and then until at least 2010 the business was located at 2 Mihaere Drive, Palmerston North.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- T H Richardson and Son, Welldrilling Rig
- Held In