The display window features summer fashions in a beach setting, entitled 'Season in the Sun'. An existng business was reorganised into the PDC in 1915 when bought by James Wallace, and a new 3 storey building was constructed in 1929. The business became one of the leading department stores in Palmerston and in 1956 was taken over by the Manwatu Co-Op Society. The PDC was demolished in 1990 to make way for the Plaza Mall and ceased to exist.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Premier Department Company display window
- Held In