Skip to Content

More Info →Plan of Municipal Golf Links

The Palmerston North Golf Club was formed in 1930 and was originally sited in West End, off the corner of Botanical and Park Roads. This plan shows the existing layout in 1945.

In the the early 1960s the City Council acquired the land for housing and the Club relocated to No 100 Brightwater Terrace, Terrace End.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2017Pa_PNCC4-8-2-M222-5_020061
Title
Plan of Municipal Golf Links
Relation
PNCC 4/8/2 Plan M222/5
Format
Paper
Held In
PNCC Archives
Archive
PNCC

Related items

Plan of Municipal Golf Links
Plan for Club House for Palmerston North Golf Club
"Semi-Finalists in Easter Golf Title"
"Easter Golf Tournament"
"Going out for Another Lesson" Golf Clinic
Leslie Weston-Webb
"Hokowhitu Labour Day Golf Tournament"
Aerial Photograph - Hokowhitu
Hokowhitu Golf Course
Hokowhitu Golf Course
"Golf Instruction for Secondary School Pupils"
"Heading For an Enjoyable Days Golf"

Creation

Created By
Place
Corner of Botannical and Park Roads
Date
May 7, 1945

Object rights

Credit Line
PNCC

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Plan of Municipal Golf Links
Plan for Club House for Palmerston North Golf Club
"Semi-Finalists in Easter Golf Title"
"Easter Golf Tournament"
"Going out for Another Lesson" Golf Clinic
Leslie Weston-Webb
"Hokowhitu Labour Day Golf Tournament"
Aerial Photograph - Hokowhitu
Hokowhitu Golf Course
Hokowhitu Golf Course
"Golf Instruction for Secondary School Pupils"
"Heading For an Enjoyable Days Golf"

User comments