Skip to Content

The Palmerston North Golf Club was formed in 1930 and was originally sited in West End, off the corner of Botanical and Park Roads where this club house was built. In the the early 1960s the City Council acquired the land for housing and the Club relocated to No 100 Brightwater Terrace, Terrace End.

Identification

Object type
Image
Archive
PNCC
Relation
PNCC 4/8/2 Plan M222/2
Date
November 1936
Digitisation ID
2017Pa_PNCC4-8-2-M222-2_020060
Format
Paper
Held In
PNCC Archives

Related items

"Semi-Finalists in Easter Golf Title"
Plan of Municipal Golf Links
"Going out for Another Lesson" Golf Clinic
"Easter Golf Tournament"
Model of Manawatu Sports Pavilion
Manawatu Sports Pavilion, Pascal Street
"New Methods of Preparation"
Golf Club Trophies
"Hokowhitu Labour Day Golf Tournament"
"Women's Golf Finalists" at Women's Open Tournament
"Golf Instruction for Secondary School Pupils"
Leslie Weston-Webb

Taxonomy

Tags
architecture,
buildings,
golf,
sport,
Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

"Semi-Finalists in Easter Golf Title"
Plan of Municipal Golf Links
"Going out for Another Lesson" Golf Clinic
"Easter Golf Tournament"
Model of Manawatu Sports Pavilion
Manawatu Sports Pavilion, Pascal Street
"New Methods of Preparation"
Golf Club Trophies
"Hokowhitu Labour Day Golf Tournament"
"Women's Golf Finalists" at Women's Open Tournament
"Golf Instruction for Secondary School Pupils"
Leslie Weston-Webb