Milson Aerodrome, Palmerston North, became the headquarters of Union Airways (later merged with National Airways Corporation which became Air New Zealand) when the Palmerston North – Dunedin service was inaugurated 15 January 1936. The three Union airways aeroplanes (DH 86 Express) from left: ZK-AEH; ZK-AEF; ZK-AEG.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Inauguration of Union Airways commercial service at Milson Aerodrome
- Held In