Palmerston North High School was formed as a District High School for girls and boys, the first offering secondary education in Palmerston North, opening February 17. In 1920 the education of girls was separated after Palmerston North Girls High School in Fitzherbert Avenue was built. Palmerston North Boys High School continued on the Featherston Street site.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Palmerston North High School pupils in the Assembly Hall
- Held In