Skip to Content

More Info →Municipal Camping Ground

This camping ground was established in 1925 adjacent to the Victoria Esplanade. It is now called the Palmerston North Holiday Park.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2011N_P99_006023
Title
Municipal Camping Ground
Relation
Public Photograph Collection P 99
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Municipal Camping Ground
Municipal Camping Ground
Holidaymakers at the Palmerston North Municipal Motor Camp
Holidaymakers at the Palmerston North Municipal Motor Camp
Municipal Camping Ground
Camping at the Municipal Camping Ground, Dittmer Drive
Panorama of the 1915 Agricultural and Pastoral Show
Panorama of A&P Show
Davis boys at their campsite
Traction engine hauling a working load
'Tent Homes' - Mangahao Electric Power Scheme
Steam ship "Indrabarah" ashore near mouth of Rangitikei River

Creation

Created By
Place
133 Dittmer Drive, Palmerston North
Date
1950

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Municipal Camping Ground
Municipal Camping Ground
Holidaymakers at the Palmerston North Municipal Motor Camp
Holidaymakers at the Palmerston North Municipal Motor Camp
Municipal Camping Ground
Camping at the Municipal Camping Ground, Dittmer Drive
Panorama of the 1915 Agricultural and Pastoral Show
Panorama of A&P Show
Davis boys at their campsite
Traction engine hauling a working load
'Tent Homes' - Mangahao Electric Power Scheme
Steam ship "Indrabarah" ashore near mouth of Rangitikei River

User comments