Jim and Tom Enright are standing in front of the house their grandfather Michael Enright built in 1896, 1 year after he and his father took possession of the 227 acres. The royal mail stables were eventually added on the left of the house and Michael (then postmaster) used the room on the right as the Post Office. The mail then had to be taken to Raumai first on horseback, later by horse and dray as roads improved. The Totara and Rimu cottage was home for Michael's sons and grandsons until the 1930s.
- Momo rauemi
- Tautuhi matihiko
- Old Enright House and Pohangina Post Office
- E puritia ana ki