The class of 1917–1926 pose under the banner on the steps of Mangimare School during the school reunion. The 50th jubilee celebration was an occasion to include the official opening of the new school on 21st of June 1947. The old school which had been vacated was given a new lease of life in 1949 when it was re-erected in the new school grounds to be used as an assembly hall. In the mid-1970s Mangamaire Country School combined with Marima, Hukanui, Hamua, Konini and Nikau schools.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Mangamaire School 50th Jubilee
- Held In