The Technical School workshops on the corner of King and Princess Streets. They were built in 1935. In 1931 the main building was strengthened and the gables were removed. The Palmerston North Technical School occupied the building until 1956. It is now used by the Universal College of Learning (UCOL).
- Momo rauemi
- Tautuhi matihiko
- Palmerston North Technical School
- E puritia ana ki