Skip to Content

More Info →Palmerston North Technical High School

The Technical School main building on Duke Street (now Princess Street) was built in 1909. In 1931 the main building was strengthened and the gables were removed. The Palmerston North Technical School occupied the building until 1956. It is now used by the Universal College of Learning (UCOL).

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2014N_Scs48_007994
Title
Palmerston North Technical High School
Relation
Public Photograph Collection Scs 48
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Palmerston North Technical High School
House Girls - Craven School for Girls
Palmerston North Technical School
Technical High School
Palmerston North Technical High School
Palmerston North Technical School
Mr F D Opie, First Director of the Palmerston North Technical School
Palmerston North Boys’ High School
Palmerston North Boys' High School
Fitzherbert Bridge
Palmerston North Boys High School operetta, 'The Batsman's Bride'
Palmerston North Boys High School, Form 5b

Creation

Created By
Place
Princess Street, Palmerston North
Date
1950

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags
historic places trust,

Report a problem

Related items

Palmerston North Technical High School
House Girls - Craven School for Girls
Palmerston North Technical School
Technical High School
Palmerston North Technical High School
Palmerston North Technical School
Mr F D Opie, First Director of the Palmerston North Technical School
Palmerston North Boys’ High School
Palmerston North Boys' High School
Fitzherbert Bridge
Palmerston North Boys High School operetta, 'The Batsman's Bride'
Palmerston North Boys High School, Form 5b

User comments