This negative was labeled "Richardson's Well Boring Equipment". It is shown in front of T H Richardson/Richardson Drilling Co Ltd. The company was founded in 1925 by Thomas Harold Richardson, as a water well contractor. The business was originally located at 37 Ferguson Street, which was renumbered over the years to 101 Ferguson Street, then 91 Ferguson Street, and then until at least 2010 the business was located at 2 Mihaere Drive, Palmerston North. This image comes from a large collection of unidentified or partially identified negatives, originating from Elmar Studios in Palmerston North.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Richardson's Well Boring Equipment
- Held In