Skip to Content

An aerial view of the Aokautere District. The Aokautere School is visible in the foreground and behind is the corner of Fitzherbert East Road and Staces Road. Beyond can be seen the turnoff to the Pahiatua Track (to the left of the last building along Fitzherbert East Rd). Aokautere School (formerly known as Fitzherbert East School) was established in 1889.

Identification

Object type
Image
Date
1981 to 1989
Digitisation ID
2020P_2010-49_030675
Format
B&W print
Held In
Community Archives

Related items

Mr Frank Gilligan on his horse 'Lupette'
Aokautere School Children 'Jump Rope for Heart'
Fitzherbert East - Aokautere School Committee
Aokautere Community Hall
Fitzherbert East - Aokautere School
Fitzherbert East School Class Photo
Fitzherbert East School Class Photo
Fitzherbert East School - First Page of Admission Register
Junior Classroom, Aokautere School – Student Teacher helping Pupils
Miss Joy Whitehead teaching in the 'Old' Infant Classroom, Aokautere School
Building of the new Aokautere School Classrooms and Administration Block
Aokautere School - Senior pupils help shift from the old to the new classrooms

Taxonomy

Tags
aokautere,
aokautere school,
education,
Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Mr Frank Gilligan on his horse 'Lupette'
Aokautere School Children 'Jump Rope for Heart'
Fitzherbert East - Aokautere School Committee
Aokautere Community Hall
Fitzherbert East - Aokautere School
Fitzherbert East School Class Photo
Fitzherbert East School Class Photo
Fitzherbert East School - First Page of Admission Register
Junior Classroom, Aokautere School – Student Teacher helping Pupils
Miss Joy Whitehead teaching in the 'Old' Infant Classroom, Aokautere School
Building of the new Aokautere School Classrooms and Administration Block
Aokautere School - Senior pupils help shift from the old to the new classrooms