The Miranui Flaxmill was owned by A & L Seifert Company Ltd, and opened in 1907. This 5 ton locomotive was used to haul the trucks of flax from the swamp to the mill. The locomotive did not prove successful on swamp ground and was replaced by horses.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Locomotive at Miranui Flaxmill, near Shannon
- Held In