This wooden factory was replaced by a brick building in 1911, so the excavations in the foreground may be the foundations of the new factory. The Rongotea Co-op Dairy Co. Ltd was established in 1895 and was amalgamated in 1960 with the Awahuri Co-operative Dairy Co. Ltd, to form the Manawatu Co-operative Dairy Co. Ltd.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Rongotea Co-operative Dairy Company Ltd
- Held In