Looking in the direction of Milson Airport, Palmerston North. This area of the city was still designated rural in the 1930's. The development of commercial and industrial properties on this site would come later in the 1950's and 1960's, especially after the re-routing of the Main Trunk railway line from the centre of the city to Milson.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Corner of Rangitikei Street and Boundary Road (now Tremaine Avenue)
- Held In