City Council buses at the Palmerston North Municipal bus station in The Square, which was attached to the back of the Ladies Rest Room. A Municipal bus service began in Palmerston North in 1921. Buses from left are: Ford; Leyland Tiger Royal; Ford; 2 Leylands, either Royals or Cubs. Reg Crutchley, Omnibus Manager is on the far left.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- City Council buses, The Square
- Held In