“Queen Victoria Drive” or Victoria Drive as it is more commonly known was started in c1917 with a rough track being put through from Fitzherbert Avenue to Park Road. In 1919 it was properly laid out and metalled and in c1920 – 1921 was finally tarred and sanded. Many native plants and trees were planted bordering the drive, some which still remain.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Soldier with Bicycle, Victoria Drive
- Held In